Meet The Run Team


Amber - Cooper's mom
I have finally given in to peer pressure and decided to put myself through the pain and agony of running (I hate to run) for a great cause. Please support us all by giving money to the burn unit which changed our lives. Also, please pray that I am able to make it across the finish line!!




Jess, Mary & Megan Horsfall....We are Cooper's neighbors and good friends of Amber and Tim. We are so excited to be able to take part in such a great cause. Even my daughter Megan is going to participate....Maybe some of our other neighbors will also be interested in participating with us?










JJ Bray - Bowen Employee & fellow Washington, Indiana native










Mike Stephenson - Bowen Employee (photo not yet available)








Lyn Grandt - "I'm Cooper's Papa. I saw first hand the kind of miracles that happen in the Riley Burn Unit and I am excited to do my part in giving to this wonderful cause!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1 Corinthians 9:25 (The Message)

"All good athletes train hard. They do it for a gold medal that tarnishes and fades. You're after one that's gold eternally."

Good Luck!
Laura Layne & Fam
(A friend of your wife)